Prayer list updated June 26th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Kathleen Andersen, Jim & Rose Clayton, Margaret Colleran, Wanda Crutchfield, Kaye Dardaris, Catherine Donaldson, Jean DuPont, Anita Fox, Lloyd King, The Family of Jeanne Lee, Natalie Mann, Maredo McDonald, Vernette Molloy, Rich North, Margaret Owens, Kim Perri & her family, Sandy Reiter, Hoyt Spearman, Pat Stewman, Marilyn Tarasuk, Ed & Joan Taylor, Eliabeth Thompson, Nora Tramuta, Hans van der Maarel and Ed & Leslie Young.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
Beth Anderson, Abbie Barnette, Robert & Kay Beufort, Gail Boyle, Clara, Madison & Alicya Brookinson, Sandy Brosnan, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Natasha Congrove, Steve Coyer, Mike Cunningham, Helen Dabule, Michael Davison, Matt Doktor, The Family of Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Dan Fabricius, Peter Garlock, Ricky Genett, Kathi Gilman, Kim Grondin, Stiles Harper, Amanda Hemeon, Michael Herman, Todd Hicks, The Hobgood Family, Patti Khoury, Yvonne Knight, Joann Kroeger, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Jon Matczak, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Lois Moore, Dan Morris, Jim Montgomery, Linda Nee, Joe Nelson, Shayne Olszyk, Sandra Paine, Tim Pelzel, Scott and Melissa Parker, Laney Scott, The Family of Janice Settler, Kyle Tafford, Marna Thoma, Steven Walter, Terri Osler Wiggins, Warren Wilson, Sally Young, Will Young, The men & women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin & Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer & Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers & sisters in Nigeria & Turkey.
- Prayers for the Diocese of Marsabit, for God's continuing spread of the Gospel and the growth of the school.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia & its ministry & most specially the parents & the children.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health & God's blessings on their ministry in Madagascar.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- HEAL Ministries continued missions to Uganda, & prayers for healing for Tina & discernment for Trey.
- Young Life & their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally & internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya & its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
- The successful development of Kairos Outside in our diocese.
- The Rev. Roger & Joanne Griffin & their ministry to Mexico.
- Prayers for the continued support & sucess for the Food Bank.
- Pray for comfort and support for Charles Rey, Director of the Christian Orphan Health International, and his family as he deals with health issues.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and his ministry in Peru.
- Pastor James Porter for his ministry in Hampton, SC.
- Rose Tisdale and her plan to head to Cameroon to teach children of missionaries.
- Prayers for Gwen Webber and the "Love, Learning Children Enrichment Center, LLC" in Estill, SC.
- Prayers for Robert Evangelista Kindred of the Way and its mission.
- Prayers for the Bluffton Community Soup Kitchen.
- Prayers for the Reverend Juan C. Rivera, for his Ministry work throughout the Low country.
- Prayers for Christian Orphan Health Int’l
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.