Prayer list updated October 20th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Jack & Roberta Adams, Barb Baldwin, Pat Bartell, Pat Boulden, Jim Clayton, Dennis Damiani, Bill Drake, Jean DuPont, Anita Fox, Patti Garrity, Joanne Inniss, Cheryl Johnson, Ethan Land, David Ledvina, Earl Long, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Sandra Morgan, Aura Lee Mulik, Joyce Murray, Margaret Owens, Shirley Paulk, Brenda Peters & Heather Robinson, Alan Restivo, Colin Silvester, Mark Teich, Sandy Thoburn, Nora Tramuta, Rick Underwood, John Varone, Steve Welchman, Jim Yancey, Kent Zimmerman and Diana Zokan.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Family of John Adams, The Akkawi Family, Chris Alderson, Wesley Alexander Arwood, Harvey Binns, Helen Blackford, David Bowers, Dottie Briggs, Sandy Brosnan, Linda Browar, Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Manning Bryant, Sarah Burgess, George Butler, Don Butler, Dave Clery, Lucy Cobb, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Heidi Daly, Lauren Daniels, Lauren Davids, William Davidson, Marie Denning, The Derrickson Family, Matt Doktor, Winnie Dray, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Joe Eubanks, Dan Fabricius, Dorothy Ford, Jack Forwalt, The Fox Family, Ricky Genett, Grant Gossleing, The Family of Blair Gregory, Adam Griffith, Shirley Hase, Carey Hattaway, The Family of Jack Heermans, Antje Hirt, Donna Hoff, Barbara Hopp, Jack Hough, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Linda Ice, Norma Jaeger, John Kenney, Marie Kibles, Samantha Kidd, Sarah Kirchman, Frances Kirk, The Family of Helen Koopman, Dawn Lacey, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Marlia Langston, Wayne Larson, Josh & Vanessa Luther, Evonne Lutkus, Jess Machnick, Mark Malone, Denise Maloney, Raul Martin, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Mary Miskewicz, Len Moore, Dan Morris, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Dr. Nassan, Herman Neal, Laurie Neal, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Lucille Newsham, Brook Nyland, Dianne O'Connor, Ron Parker, Zack and Sebastian Parker, Christina Persondeck, Bruno Pessoa, The Quarantiello Family, Felipe Rastelli, Paul Reader, Clay Riegel, Ben Roeser, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Jeanette Samuelson, Laney Scott, Ronnie Sebuck, Barbara Smith, Tom Sorensen, Brian Sorrentino, Jeri Sosbe, Donald Stephens, Bill Stockman, Ada Strong, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Richard Sutton, Marna Thoma, Bob Thompson, The Family of Tiff Tiffany, Denny Underwood, Jerry Volpe, Rick Wakefield, Tiffany Welpott, Jim Wheatley, Jim Wilkinson, Erin Williams, Michael Winburn, Kelsey Woods, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Parish of St John’s, Canada.
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) and the cross-cultural workers involved.
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for Bishop Wario.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children.
- Prayers for Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued growth and God's blessings on their ministry.
- The Millers at The Hope of Jesus Children’s Home in El Venado, Honduras.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- Timothy & Karen Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda.
- The Anglican Leadership Institute.
- Sarah Brunson, as she continues in her internship with CEF.
- Continued prayers for Habitat for Humanity, Apostoles' Build.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and their teams in Peru for recovery from the mudslides in communities around Lima.
- Reach Global and its work in Costa Rica.
- Young Life and their outreach to local youth.
- Pray for Samaritan's Purse for their work with all the rebuilds in Florida, Houston and the Caribbean.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.