Prayer list updated August 15th. To submit a prayer request, email email@example.com or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Barb Baldwin, Pat Boulden, Jim Clayton, Gail Cooper, Gail Drabnis, Jean DuPont, Joanne Inniss, Mary Jordan, Herbert Kling, Suzie Laxton, David Ledvina, Alina Manuel, Susan Markwood, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Sandra Morgan, Aura Lee Mulik, Margaret Owens, John Parker, Shirley Paulk, Alan Restivo, Sharon Stief, Paul Tarasuk, Mark Teich, Sandy Thoburn, Nora Tramuta, Rick Underwood, Alison Yeazel and Diana Zokan.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
John Adams, The Akkawi Family, Steve Allen, Harvey Binns, Dottie Briggs, Sandy Brosnan, Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Wes Buckner, Don Butler, John Catona, The Cherewo Family, Dave Clery, Jim Crahan, Bubba Cramer, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Lauren Daniels, Lauren Davids, William Davidson, Robert Denning, Marie Denning, The Derrickson Family, Philip James Dicresenzo, Celeste Dysart, The Family of Joe Eatman & Family, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Dan Fabricius, Mary Fielder, Lillie Foster, Ricky Genett, Julie Getty, Grant Gossleing, Blair Gregory, John Hacker, Carey Hattaway, Dolores Highland, Eileen Hoedebeck, Donna Hoff, Barbara Hopp, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Marie Kibles, Brenda Kinkel, Dawn Lacey, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Evonne Lutkus, The Mahony Family, Mark Malone, Denise Maloney, Raul Martin, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Mike & Lynn Miller, Mary Miskewicz, George Moore, Dan Morris, Mike Mulhearn, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Dr. Nassan, Laurie Neal, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Ted & Yola Nolan, Dianne O'Connor, Ron Parker, Zack and Sebastian Parker, The Quarantiello Family, Felipe Rastelli, Bob & Beth Reamy, Barbara Reigle, Mitch Renwick, Patricia Rich, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Jeanette Samuelson, Laney Scott, Bonnie Seabuck, John Matthew Simon, Alex & Carter Simpson, Barbara Smith, Tom Sorensen, Donald Stephens, Bill Stockman, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Marna Thoma, Betty Jean Thomas, Bob Thompson, Tiff Tiffany, Rick Wakefield, Steve Wallace, Tiffany Welpott, Erin Williams, Carol, Dennis & John Winterborne, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Parish of St John’s, Canada.
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) and the cross-cultural workers involved.
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for Bishop Wario.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children.
- Prayers for Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued growth and God's blessings on their ministry.
- The Millers at The Hope of Jesus Children’s Home in El Venado, Honduras.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- Timothy & Karen Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda.
- The Anglican Leadership Institute.
- Sarah Brunson, as she continues in her internship with CEF.
- Continued prayers for Habitat for Humanity, Apostoles' Build.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and their teams in Peru for recovery from the mudslides in communities around Lima.
- Pray for the Ghanian Mothers’ Hope, Inc and its work with mothers and children.
- Reach Global and its work in Costa Rica.
- Young Life and their outreach to local youth.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.