Prayer list updated May 24th. To submit a prayer request, email email@example.com or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Barb Baldwin, Barbara Bardon, Mike Broadhurst, Jim Clayton, Dot Ducharme, Jean DuPont, The Edmiston Family, Gary Ganote, The Family and Friends of Jim Inniss, David Ledvina, Barbara Major, Bill Markle, Susan Markwood, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Virginia McGraw, Sandra Morgan, Aura Lee Mulik, Mark Nimrod, Margaret Owens, Shirley Paulk, Sandra Rangle and her Family, Bobbi Rice, The Family of Beth Riner, The Family of Jerry Sulak, Sandy Thoburn, The Tracy Family, Nora Tramuta, Rich Tramuta, Rich Underwood, Becky Watson, Sylvia Weeks and Diana Zokan.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Akkawi Family, Alan Armenti, Wiliam Bell, Harvey Binns, Carl Black, Dottie Briggs, Devan Ray & Calvin James Brooks, Sandy Brosnan, Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Robin Clay, Dave Clery, Ann Marie Colo, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Lauren Daniels, Lauren Davids, The Day Family, Sue Dechello, Robert Denning, Marie Denning, The Derrickson Family, Kim Dorman, Joe Eatmon, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Sallie Ellis, The Family of Robert Ethridge, Herman Eurbacher, Dan Fabricius, Jack Fornwalt, Ricky Genett, Grant Gossleing, Blair Gregory, David Hale, Sarah Hall, Carey Hattaway, Casey Hebbel, Todd Hicks, Donna Hoff, Barbara Hopp, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Leo & Maggie Judd, The Family of Bob Karpac, Crystal Keeter, Marie Kibles, Bill Kitchell, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Frances Lancaster, Royce Laney, Robert Lessig, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Dennis March, Kathleen Martin, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Tamela Maxim, Jonique McBride, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Denise Milanese, Bob Milburn, Mary Miskewicz, Harry & Linda Moore, Dan Morris, Tom Murray, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Dr. Nassan, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Mark Nieworth, Selby Nimrod, Rose Oberly, Dianne O'Connor, Scott & Melissa Parker, Ron Parker, Zack and Sebastian Parker, Doug Pedrotty, Diane Perreult, Ray Pudliner, The Quarantiello Family, The Family of Ryan Query, Felipe Rastelli, Mitch Renwick, Paula Reuman, Peggy Rice, Ralph Rivera, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Jeanette Samuelson, Ronnie Sealuck, Michael Scott, Les Siegel, John Matthew Simon, Barbara Smith, Steve Smith, Tom Sorensen, Donald Stephens, Lisa Stevenson, Bill Stockman, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Marna Thoma, Bob Thompson, Susan Vanderburgh, Rick Wakefield, Gwen Walsh, Tiffany Welpott, Raymond & Isabel Williams, Erin Williams, Carol, Dennis & John Winterborne, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Parish of St John’s, Canada
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland)
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) and the cross-cultural workers involved
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for the new Bishop Wario
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children. Prayers for Josh Hicks and his trip with this team in June.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst who are remaining in Madagascar for cyclone recovery efforts
- The Millers at The Hope of Jesus Children’s Home in El Venado, Honduras
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers
- Timothy & Karen Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda
- The Anglican Leadership Institute
- Sarah Brunson, as she continues in her internship with CEF
- Continued prayers for Habitat for Humanity, Apostoles' Build
- Pray for Rev. Anderson Sanchez and their teams in Peru for recovery from the mudslides in communities around Lima.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.