Prayer list updated December 13th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Dee Brantley, Jim & Rose Clayton, Wanda Crutchfield, Jean DuPont, The Family of Paul Eitel, The Family of Bill Ellis, Annelore Harrell, Lloyd King, Linda Laird, Maredo McDonald, Vernette Molloy, Len Moore, The family of Jim Mulholland, Reade & Joyce Murray, Marv & Diana Pilgrim, Margaret Owens, Angela & Neil Puro, Vivian Robinson, Colin Silvester, Marilyn Tarasuk, Ed & Joan Taylor, Sandy Thoburn, Nora Tramuta, Hans van der Maarel and The West Family.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Akkawi Family, Angela Amatt, Donna Baldwin, Robbie Bergron, Mike & Mary Bieda, Susan Bonacci, Gail Boyle, Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Michael Campbell, Carol Carter, Sally Chuchman, Eric Clilnton, Bob & Shelby Coburn, Emma Congleton, Geoff Crosby, Matt Doktor, Paul Drake, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Leah England, Dan Fabricius, Kenneth Fisher, Barbara Fromm, Ricky Genett, Jan Gettler, Dale Gomer, Nola Hayes, Richard Heimlich, Amanda Hemeon, Alice Hinz, The Hobgood Family, Samantha Kidd, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Dan Morris, Linda Nee, The Family of Ann Palumbo, Scott and Melissa Parker, Jean Parsons, Dominick Pedrotty, Theresa Prassack, The Quarantiello Family, Gretchen Reader, Dana Rigby, Stephen Roberts, Melissa Schaaf, Laney Scott, John Matthew Simon, Marna Thoma, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch, The men & women who serve in our military forces worldwide and our Brother & Sisters from the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin & Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer & Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers & sisters in Nigeria & Turkey.
- Prayers for the Diocese of Marsabit, for God's continuing spread of the Gospel and the growth of the school.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia & its ministry & most specially the parents & the children.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health & God's blessings on their ministry in Madagascar.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- The Heal Ministries continued missions to Uganda, & prayers for healing for Tina & discernment for Trey.
- Young Life & their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally & internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya & its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
- The successful development of Kairos Outside in our diocese.
- The Rev. Roger & Joanne Griffin & their ministry to Mexico.
- Prayers for the continued support & sucess for the Food Bank.
- Pray for comfort and support for Charles Rey, Director of the Christian Orphan Health International, and his family as he deals with health issues.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and his ministry in Peru.
- Prayers for those in North & South Carolina for recovery from the hurricane.
- Prayers for the migrant families in caravans travelling through Mexico.
- Pastor James Porter for his ministry in Hampton, SC.
- Rose Tisdale and her plan to head to Cameroon to teach children of missionaries.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.