Prayer list updated April 20th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Jack & Roberta Adams, Ken & Barb Baldwin, Bill Blain, Jim Clayton, Wanda Crutchfield, Jim Davis, Jean DuPont, The Goddin Family, Bucky Hill, Lloyd King, David Ledvina, Louise Leverich, Sandy MacNeil, Martha Marcinkowski, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Virginia McGraw, Doug & Maggie Merante, Vernette Molloy, Richard and Aura Lee Mulik, Kyle Murdaugh, Reade & Joyce Murray, Jody Nall, Margaret Owens, The Family of Shirley Paulk, Alan Restivo, Colin Silvester, Sandy Schweibert, Karen Spicer, The Family of Jim Stockman, Sandy Thoburn, Karen and Nora Tramuta, Rick Underwood, Audrey Wells, Steve Welpott and Lisa WileyDenier
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
Rev. Nancy Acree, The Akkawi Family, Sarah & Nichole Anderson, The Family of William Ashman, Donna Baldwin, Harvey Binns, The Family of Dottie Briggs, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Brenda Clark, Dave Clery, Corey Creech, Larry Creswell, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Lauren Daniels, Lauren Davids, William Davidson, Marie Denning, Peggy Devenish, Joseph DiSanto, Frank Draper, Bob & Judy Drake, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton,Dan Fabricius, Jackie Fraser, The Garcia Family, Richard Garlock, Ricky Genett, Julie Getty, George Gibson, Grant Gossleing, Justin Hand, Marcia Handel, The Harms Family, Carey Hattaway, Ryan& Aubrey Heller, Amanda Hemeon, Judy Herrmann, Ralph & Jennifer Hicks, Barbara Hopp, Robert Hudson, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Beverly Kachmarik, Marie Kibles, Samantha Kidd, Javier King, Dawn Lacey, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Catherine Lawrence, Craig Leh, Louise Leonhart, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Adam Marcinkoski, John Marella, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Karl Meyers, Daniel Millard, Mary Miskewicz, Dan Morris, Michael Mugrage, Charles Murjahn, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Wade Myers, Dr. Nassan, Linda Nee, Jim Nelson, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Lucille Newsham, Brad Norris, Pat O'Connor, Collin O'Gara, Ron Parker, Zach and Sebastian Parker, Scott & Melissa Parker, Douglas Pedrotty, Peter Pottle, Ray Pudliner, The Quarantiello Family, Felipe Rastelli, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Henry Rosato, Skippy Rosenweig, Ed & Jeanette Samuelson, Joe Sanker, Laney Scott, Barbara Smith, Karmen Smith, Mel Sokol, Tom Sorensen, Bill Stockman, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Marna Thoma, Wendy Thomas, Lloyd Thomas, Bob Thompson, Patrick Van Schlag, Tiffany Welpott, Erin Williams, Lind Wright, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers and sisters in Nigeria and Turkey
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for Bishop Wario.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children.
- Prayers for Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health & God's blessings on their ministry in Madagascar.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- Timothy & Karen Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda.
- The Anglican Leadership Institute.
- Young Life and their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally and internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya and its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
- Pastor Jason, the Ehlers and the leadership team on their upcoming mission trp to Peru.
- Prayers for the Christian Orphan Health Int'l for their ministry in June in the Ukraine.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.