Prayer list updated February 15th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Jack & Roberta Adams, Barb Baldwin, The Family of Pat Boulden, Jim Clayton, Wanda Crutchfield, Jean DuPont, Anita Fox, Ken Fuller, Patti Garrity, Linda Jamie, Mary Jordan, Lloyd King, Autumn Kirk, David Ledvina, Louise Leverich, The Long Family, Sandy MacNeil, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Doug & Maggie Merante, Vernette Molloy, Richard and Aura Lee Mulik, Joyce Murray, Jody Nall, Margaret Owens, Shirley Paulk, Alan Restivo, Donna Roberts, Vera Rogers, Colin Silvester, Sandy Schweibert Mark Teich, Sandy Thoburn, Rick Underwood, Steve Welchman, Audrey Wells, Steve Welpott and Diana Zokan.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Akkawi Family, The Albright Family, Rosemary Bedelow, Harvey Binns, Mary Penn Boatwright, Jean Boss, Elsie Brady, Dottie Briggs, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Sandy Cheney, Dave Clery, Charles Coker, Beth Cook, Larry Creswell, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Lauren Daniels, Peter Dardaris, Lauren Davids, William Davidson, Marie Denning, The Derrickson Family, Gus Distefano, Lorrie Distefano, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Joe Eubanks, Dan Fabricius, Artie Fisher, Barbara Fromm, Ricky Genett, Julie Getty, Corey Gilmer, Unborn baby, Jessica & Evan Goldburg, Grant Gossleing, Jason Griffith, David Groncki, The Harms Family, The Harter Family, Carey Hattaway, Ryan & Aubrey Heller, Amanda Hemeon, Judy Herrmann, David Hills, Donna Hoff, Barbara Hopp, Judy Horton, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Jennifer Jones, David Johanson, Jessica Kemmerer, Marie Kibles, Samantha Kidd, Mark Konick, Dawn Lacey, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Joe Martin, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Chris McCullock, Christine McDaniel, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Sean Meehan, Harold Mercer, Alan & Annette Merkey, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Karl Meyers, Mary Miskewicz, Lucia Mitchell, Dan & Kris Morris, Michael Mugrage, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Dr. Nassan, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Lucille Newsham, Brad Norris, Pat O'Connor, Ron Parker, Zach and Sebastian Parker, Scott & Melissa Parker, Peter Pottle, Joseph Pracht, Ray & Deborah Pudliner, The Quarantiello Family, Felipe Rastelli, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Sue Russell, Jeanette Samuelson, Laney Scott, Gary Seufert, Lydia Skilly, Barbara Smith, Tom Sorensen, Laura Starr, Donald Stephens, Bill Stockman, Bethanie Storm, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Luke Telegadis, Marna Thoma, Lloyd Thomas, Bob Thompson, Nancy Wellard, Tiffany Welpott, Erin Williams, The Family of Michael Winburn, Norbeth York, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers and sisters in Nigeria and Turkey
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for Bishop Wario.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children.
- Prayers for Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health and God's blessings on their ministry.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- Timothy & Karen Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda.
- The Anglican Leadership Institute.
- Young Life and their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally and internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya and its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.