Prayer list updated April 21st. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Barb Baldwin, Jim Cake, Jim Clayton, Shelby Coburn, Jim Davis, Phil & Lisa Denier, Jean DuPont, The Family of Howard Foster, The Family and Friends of Jim Inniss, Susie Laxton, David Ledvina, Earl & Sandy Long, Charlie & Peg Marino, Bill Markle, Susan Markwood, Carolyn Mauk, Maredo McDonald, Sandra Morgan, Bob Olsen, Margaret Owens, Janet Parkerson and The Family of Rachel Parkerson McClanahan, Jay Odom, Shirley Paulk, The Family of Pete Petersen, The Family of Beth Riner, The Family of Mary Scheider, Nancy Shiansky,Kathy Stansfield, Jim Stockman, Sandy Thoburn, Rick Tramuta, Lee Williams and Dick Whitney.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Akkawi Family, Alan & Dawn Armenti, Ana Auchterlonie, Harvey Binns, Carl Black, Courtney Blain, Adam Brey, Dottie Briggs, Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Carl Buscaglia, Don Butler, William Buyck, Robin Clay, Dave Clery, Ann Marie Colo, Anita Cook, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Beth Dailey, Lauren Daniels, Lauren Davids, Robert Denning, Marie Denning, Andy DePaolis, The Derrickson Family, Matt Doktor, Kim Dorman, Bill Dreyer, Judy Eaton, Damen Edergel, Ardy Edgerton, Dan Fabricius, Jackson Foscolos, Linda Gaden, Ricky Genett, Grant Gossleing, Peter Green, Blair Gregory, The Family of Ander Grooms, David Hale, Carey Hattaway, Warren Hess, Amy Hernandez, Mark Hicks, Donna Hoff, Barbara Hopp, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Linda Ice, Vivian Jackson, Judy Jacquard, Bob Karpac, James Kercheville, Marie Kibles, Samantha Kidd, Carol Kirkes, Martin Klinghoffer, Mary Korman, Coleen Laffan, Nikki Lague, Frances Lancaster, Royce Laney, Jackie Little, Evonne Lutkus, Denise Maloney, Dennis March, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Todd McGovern, Catherine McLean, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Mary Miskewicz, Harry & Linda Moore, Dan Morris, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Dr. Nassan, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Joan Cunningham Newman, Mark Nieworth, Dianne O'Connor, Scott & Melissa Parker, Ron Parker, Zack and Sebastian Parker, Chandra Payne, Diane Perreult, Family of Paul Power, The Quarantiello Family, The Family of Ryan Query, Felipe Rastelli, Mitch Renwick, Dan Reynolds, Dela Rose Rich, Clermont Ripley, Lauren Rocher, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Jeanette Samuelson, Catherine Schmaeitat, Karen Schoenherz, John Matthew Simon, Sandra Sheridan, Barbara Smith, Steve Smith, Tom Sorensen, Eric St. Cyr, Fran Stewart, Bill Stockman, Cindy Stone, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Barbara Talgue, Ray Tardiff, Lisa Tekell, Marna Thoma, Paul Thompson, Bob Thompson, Richard Volpe, Suzette Uzzel, Rick Wakefield, Tiffany Welpott, Erin Williams, Carol, Dennis & John Winterborne, Ernie Young, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Parish of St John’s, Canada
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ireland)
- Rev. Christopher Royer and Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) and the cross-cultural workers involved
- Peace and unity of Christ to be restored in the Diocese of Marsabit. God’s direction and wisdom for the new Bishop Wario
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia and its ministry and most specially the parents & the children. Prayers for Josh Hicks and his trip with this team in June.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst who are remaining in Madagascar for cyclone recovery efforts
- The Millers at The Hope of Jesus Children’s Home in El Venado, Honduras
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers
- Timothy Jones and the Heal Ministries regarding continued missions to Uganda
- The Anglican Leadership Institute
- Sarah Brunson, as she continues in her internship with CEF
- Prayer for Rise Against Hunger on April 29, 2017
- Pray for Habitat for Humanity, Apostoles' Build, beginning on April 20, 2017
- Pray for Rev. Anderson Sanchez and their teams in Peru for recovery from the mudslides in communities around Lima.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.