Prayer list updated February 14th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
Bill Blain, Jim & Rose Clayton, Margaret Colleran, Wanda Crutchfield, Kaye Dardaris, Jean DuPont, Anita Fox, The Hildebrand Family, Dave Kimball, Lloyd King, Marianne Kling, Maredo McDonald, Vernette Molloy, Len Moore, Reade & Joyce Murray, Rich & Jan North, Bob Olsen, Marv & Diana Pilgrim, Margaret Owens, Nancy Shiansky, Colin Silvester, Jim Strange, Marilyn Tarasuk, Ed & Joan Taylor, Sandy Thoburn, Nora Tramuta, Hans van der Maarel, The West Family and Kim Wilhite.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
Bill America, Phil Atkinson, Robbie Bergeron, Susan Bonacci, Gail Boyle, The family of Mary Lynn Brown, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Eleanor Byars, The family of Michael Campbell, Annie Carson, Sally Chuchman, Linda Deering, Matt Doktor, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Dan Fabricius, Marissa Factora, Barbara Fromm, Ricky Genett, Greg and Grant Griswold, Courtland Guerin, Amanda Hemeon, The Hobgood Family, Tom Holena, Sr., Tommy Holena, III, The Family of Thomas A. Jervis, Samantha Kidd, The Kyczka Family, Bruce Logan, Evonne Lutkus, Kari Lloyd, Denise Maloney, Lorraine Maloney, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Baby Hampton McDevitt, The family of Karl Meyer, Rooney Mincey, Dan Morris, Jacci Morton, Linda Nee, John Olszyk, The Family of John Pashkovsky, Allison Parker, Scott and Melissa Parker, Jean Parsons, Dominick Pedrotty, Bob Plews, Gretchen Reader, Rudy Rice, Linda Sampogne, Jessica Scott, Laney Scott, Joe Schultz, Patti Shelley, Steve Silver, Mark Smith, Will Standley, Marna Thoma, Jackie Wachter, John Werner, Sally Young, Will Young, The men & women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin & Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer & Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers & sisters in Nigeria & Turkey.
- Prayers for the Diocese of Marsabit, for God's continuing spread of the Gospel and the growth of the school.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia & its ministry & most specially the parents & the children.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health & God's blessings on their ministry in Madagascar.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- The Heal Ministries continued missions to Uganda, & prayers for healing for Tina & discernment for Trey.
- Young Life & their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally & internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya & its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
- The successful development of Kairos Outside in our diocese.
- The Rev. Roger & Joanne Griffin & their ministry to Mexico.
- Prayers for the continued support & sucess for the Food Bank.
- Pray for comfort and support for Charles Rey, Director of the Christian Orphan Health International, and his family as he deals with health issues.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and his ministry in Peru.
- Pastor James Porter for his ministry in Hampton, SC.
- Rose Tisdale and her plan to head to Cameroon to teach children of missionaries.
- Prayers for Gwen Webber and the "Love, Learning Children Enrichment Center, LLC" in Estill, SC.
- Prayers for Robert Evangelista Kindred of the Way and its mission.
- Prayers for the Bluffton Community Soup Kitchen
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.