Prayer list updated October 16th. To submit a prayer request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Connect Card during one of our worship services.
Prayers for Those in our Parish Family
The family of Barb Baldwin, Jim & Rose Clayton, Wanda Crutchfield, Jean DuPont, Paul Eitel, The Family of Bill Ellis, The Ferro Family, Don Freeland, Lloyd King, The Family of David Ledvina, Carolyn Mauk, Rosalie McBarron, Maredo McDonald, Gary & Dee McGonigal, Vernette Molloy, Reade & Joyce Murray, Margaret Owens, Joe Pitts, Colin Silvester, Marilyn Tarasuk, Ed & Joan Taylor, Sandy Thoburn, Nora Tramuta, Rick Underwood and Susan VandenBussche.
Prayers for Friends of our Parish Family
The Akkawi Family, Brandon Backe, Julia Badorek, Donna Baldwin, Justin Christian Bayer, Judy Beette, Robert Bergeron, Harvey Binns, Merilyn Bosch, The Brady Family, Rusty Brown, Don Butler, Sally Chuchman, Dave Clery, Susan Colby, Franklin Cooke, The Cooley Family, Beth Cook, Geoff Crosby, Melba Crosby, Lauren Daniels, Michelle Daugherty, Lauren Davids, William Davidson, Marie Denning, Matt Doktor, Stephanie Duke, Judy Eaton, Ardy Edgerton, Dan Fabricius, Marissa Factora, Merilyn Fincastle, Ricky Genett, Julie Getty, Grant Gossleing, Dianne Guerro, Carey Hattaway, Barbara Hopp, Debra Huebbers, Charlotte Hungate, Mark Johnson, Marie Kibles, Liz Kidney and Girls, Dawn Lacey, Coleen Laffan, Norma LaPrade, Evonne Lutkus, Ruth MacNeil, Denise Maloney, Raul Martin, Jill Martinelli, Evelyn Massey, Baby Hampton McDevitt, Jeri McInturff, Nancy & Chuck Meyer, Mary Miskewicz, Dan Morris, The Family of Michael Mugrage, The Family of Christine Muilenburg, Kirstin & Katelyn Murphy, Jody Nall, Dr. Nassan, Linda Nee, Theresa Nelson, Richie Neste, Joan Cunningham Newman, The Ohl Family, Ron Parker, Scott & Melissa Parker, Doug & Dominick Pedrotty, The Quarantiello Family, Sharon Rogers-Barron, Skippy Rosenweig, Helene Satz, John Schrever, Faye Sexton, Laney Scott, Rachel Shelton, Linda Shymali, Barbara Smith, Tom Sorensen, Bill Stockman, Donald & Ana Schwarz, Peter Sumner, Jake Swenton, Marna Thoma, Bob Thompson, Jerry Volpe, Erin Williams, LaVerne Winans, Sally Young, Will Young, Dorothy Zesch and The men and women who serve in our military forces worldwide.
Prayers for the Mission & Outreach of our Parish
- The Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin & Ardagh (Ireland).
- Rev. Christopher Royer & Anglican Frontier Missions (AFM) specifically for our brothers & sisters in Nigeria & Turkey.
- Prayers for the Diocese of Marsabit, for God's continuing spread of the Gospel and the growth of the school.
- The Good News Club at Bluffton Elementary School.
- Jeff Ballard, sponsor of The Hope for Life Homes, Russia & its ministry & most specially the parents & the children.
- Mike & Yvonne Broadhurst for continued health & God's blessings on their ministry in Madagascar.
- Billi Dray, director of Young Lives a program for pregnant teenagers.
- The Heal Ministries continued missions to Uganda, & prayers for healing for Tina & discernment for Trey.
- Young Life & their outreach to local youth.
- Samaritan's Purse for their work nationally & internationally.
- Christian Best Camps of Kenya & its work in the slums of Kibera, Kenya to spread God's word to the children.
- The successful development of Kairos Outside in our diocese.
- The Rev. Roger & Joanne Griffin & their ministry to Mexico.
- Prayers for the continued support & sucess for the Food Bank.
- Pray for comfort and support for Charles Rey, Director of the Christian Orphan Health International, and his family as he deals with health issues.
- The Rev. Anderson Sanchez and his ministry in Peru.
- Prayers for those in North & South Carolina for recover from the hurricane.
After a prayer request has been submitted, the person will remain on the prayer list for six weeks or until the office is notified otherwise. If the person is still in need of prayer after the six week period, please fill out another Prayer Request Card. Please remember you must have the person's permission to place them on this Prayer List.